Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You’re Still a Part of Me

“Love is always patient and kind. It is nor jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It does not take pleasure in others pain.”

     I thought I had the most amazing man in the world. I loved him more than words can say and every time I look at him, he takes my breath away. He’s my world, and my everything. I love him and I want to stay with him, I wanted to spend my whole life loving him but I already lose him. I lose the one who’s been part of me and I wanted to regret all the things I had said and done, but it’s too late!

     When we first met I had no idea that he will be so important to me. With him, I learned that no matter the distance, if two hearts connect, they’re with each other for eternity but not in our fairytale story. Now, I’m wishing that I could turn back the pages of our story book and be able to edit it for we all know that each of us wanted a happy ending.

     I know him for a minute but now I am not sure. I had known him for a minute but now I don’t know him anymore. Did he forget everything or did I forget everything? I love him that much that’s why I set him free and I know deep down inside he understands. But it feels like he already moved on in just a blink of an eye. Is he pretending or is it for real?

     I let him go, for him to be free in pursuing his dreams without hesitating and thinking of what I’m going to feel. I want him to reach his goals now…not later! I let him go but that doesn’t mean I’m weak because I cannot fight for the relationship we started. I let him go showing how strong I am to fight the urge of wanting something I am not supposed to have.

     I don’t know what to say and I don’t know how to act. Of all the things that happened these past few weeks, I came into a realization that sometimes we just have to stop pushing ourselves to love and be loved by someone. Sometimes we just have to be alone to be able to think about what we really want in life. And sometimes it is only when we start loving ourselves that we are able to realize that real and lasting happiness starts from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment