Thursday, May 19, 2011

I miss you. I miss us!

“I miss laughing out loud, I miss the long conversations, I miss the sharing of life stories, I miss so many things—things we usually do! I miss you, I miss us.”



            Everyone dreams of a perfect friend. Someone funny, caring and thoughtful, then I met JALMARR and SMS and I ended up with nothing…nothing to ask for! But just like the few relationships here on earth, we need to take our separate ways. And now, I’m missing my friends.

        They thought me that friendship is about two main things—to find out the similarities and to respect the differences. They know how crazy I am at times but still choose to be seen with me in public. I’m such a lucky person that had been loved by someone like them.

        Now, I just want them to know that I really miss them and they are appreciated. I’m so thankful that God gives them to me because with their company I never felt alone and with them I learned to put a smile on my face no matter how hard the situation was. They never stop on giving me hopes when life is low. And whenever I needed someone to talk to they are always there—spiritually, emotionally, and financially! They are a precious gift that God has given to me and I will treasure them in my whole life.

        I wish I could turn back the time and experience it once more because I want to share a cup of Melon Juice and a stick of fish balls with my friends there in PUP. I know people may find it dirty but eating it with the best of friends in the world is healthy. I also wanted to experience again a long jeepney ride after class and a journey to Bulacan for an overnight in a friend’s crib, a memorable picture of us and a song. I truly miss their voices. I know distance is no longer a reason for we can still talk through text messaging but isn’t it more nice to hear your friend’s voice behind your back saying, “Anong sagot? Tignan mo yung kay Raisa”. I really miss those times. Memories of them are not forgotten for it’s already a part of me.

        One more thing, I miss a bowl of unlimited LUGAW and all the birthday surprises. I wish that when we face each other again, they will go to treat me. I want it special, with egg and tofu please! hehe ..

        When I left PUP and enters a new world here in Cavite, I thought I’ll be alone and will no longer found a friend, but I was wrong.  I found home by joining Southdale Musical Society, they made my life colorful amidst all the people who keep on bad-mouthing about me. They are the one who fights for me and never leaves me alone. They know how to make me happy and they know how to make me cry, but now, almost everyone transferred to different schools and I don’t know how to start again. I am starting to miss them now, I miss the long hour of conversations during rehearsals, the music, the foods we shared, and their voices as they sings. I wanted to hear it again if only God would allow it to happen.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment