Monday, June 25, 2012

An Escape to Baguio

Spending the last weekend of our Summer Vacation at Baguio City Philippines with my schoolmates :))

(with Jhejhe)
…on our way to the City of Pines :) it took us 9 hours to reach our destination. It was so exhausting and mind-numbing as well haha..  ♥  but it was all worth it for Baguio is such a magnificent place. The weather is chilly and the sight from the top is… “WOW”.

…after the long ride we finally reached Baguio and checked-in at Supreme Hotel :)




Although it rained, we still find time to take pleasure in the beauty of the place. We went to Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto and Burnham Park. It was indeed a freezing day:-D

…climbing the stairs.. wew! I thought it was easy but I was wrong haha XD
I lost a lot of strength and energy after 20 steps.. LOL the gravity is pulling me so hard…


…finally reached the peak of the grotto after 45 minutes. hehe I know my friends hated me for that (lmao) it wasn’t that easy, if they only knew how I feel and how hard for me to breathe..


…praying for my loved ones :))


…sight from the crown of the grotto. It was so high and cold ^_^


(abert, jhejhe, diane, kia, grace, and me)

At Burnham Park :) enjoying the place before it rained again..


…what an experience :) haha I’m so courageous! A new me <3 I don’t even know how to swim but I rode the boat and stayed there for an hour. Truly, my friends are good motivators.

Baguio is such a wonderful place. Looking forward to visit this place again and enjoy Mines View and Strawberry Fields :) But I hope and wish that when i got there again, there will be no typhoon XD


No comments:

Post a Comment