Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm In Love, YES I AM!


Young girl, yes I am. They say I’m immature but I think I’m not.
Dependent, yes I am. They say I cannot live alone but I guessed I can.
I’m in love, yes I am. They say it’s wrong but I presumed its right.

            Loving is always right but what’s wrong is that the person who will receive that love. And up until now, I never imagined myself to be in this situation. I know myself more than what other people think of me. I know myself more than what my family knew me. Yes, I know myself.

            With my age, I should know what’s right or wrong but I just can’t identify it now. I need company, I needed someone to talk to but I don’t want to be judged. My friends were all in Manila that’s why I’m all alone now. They were all brutally honest, and I’m afraid to hear that I’m such a stupid person. But yes I am.

            There’s a man I loved. I saw everything I wanted in him and I believe he’s the one. And I mean he is. Every day is a treasure of memories as I talked to him. It was perfect having an argument with him during classes. It was perfect seeing his smile shines through my eyes. He was intelligent – one of a kind. He was respectful – I wish he was mine.

            Someday I said to myself, he will like me. But it was only yesterday that I found out that he was in love with my much close friend. It hurts at first but that’s life. I can never change his mind. God has awakened me up from this wild dream. It was a nightmare but I will wake up with a smile and thinking nothing happened for he was just my instructor.


No comments:

Post a Comment